Saturday, April 12, 2008

Thing Five

This was a rather fun assignment. I got to play with Flickr mashups and toys that can take your pictures and make fun stuff out of them.

Here is one I did from the Big Huge Labs page. This is my family's dog Dylan. It was a picture when he was a puppy, and I decided to add the Lolcats idea to it:



That is so cute, I think I need to send it to my family!

And this was the Spell with Flickr:
H - Higab House E A Bead Letter T ( H ) DSC_1192 R

I could see using some of these tools for the library. The idea of a librarian trading card always appealed to me. I mean we are all superheroes in our own way, right? Plus, the tools make it possible for anyone to make fun items to attract patrons, and can help to make the library more approachable. I will be using these tools in the future, for sure!

No comments:

Jonathan Coulton's Skullcrusher Mountain