Monday, April 14, 2008

Thing 12

I explored Digg more today. After creating an account, I read various articles and found that I could spend lots of time catching up on the newest information. It was rather entertaining. I tried my hand at finding an article on Simon Pegg of the Hot Fuzz movie and found that he was planning on making another movie. So I Dugg that article, and found nobody else had posted it yet. So after putting this up, I blogged it to my page below.
I think this page is a real time saver in that it has all the best stories on the internet all in one place. That way you don't have to spend all day looking around for news, and instead find what you are looking for in one place.
I already use this tool at home. My husband and I are constantly sending each other links to Digg pages. As for work, I think in the technology section, you can get cutting edge information quickly.

No comments:

Jonathan Coulton's Skullcrusher Mountain