Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Thing 22

We have definitely learned a lot in doing this 23 Things. I got to do so much of Library 2.0 / social networking, that now there is no turning back - nor would I want to!
I resolve to use a little of what I've learned every day. I set aside a little time at the end of each work day to explore a little more of at least one of the recommended sites. That should be no trouble as everything we've learned here is both useful and fun! I will try to add to this blog as I learn new things.

Minitex and WebJunction will also be a constant source for me so I can always brush up my skills so I don't get too far behind.

(I see posted to link http://explorediscoverplay.blogspot.com/ that looks fun and interesting. I will have to look into this more!)

This has been a lot of fun, and I'm really glad I did this!

No comments:

Jonathan Coulton's Skullcrusher Mountain