Sunday, April 13, 2008

Thing 8

Thing 8 was a lot of fun for me to play with. I really like the idea of having your presentations on a slideshow site, so that way if you lose your file, you have it on the net no matter what.

Here is my test slideshow:



I liked Slideshare the best because it was easiest to use, and you didn't have to be a member to search through others publicly available slideshows. I loved the youtube feel of it all. I would recommend this for others to use. People have complained that they couldn't edit this on the site - that isn't what Slideshare does. You need to go into your original Powerpoint (or whatever you are using) to edit the slide and then repost. That really isn't that difficult, and I think is worth the trouble of having a link to your presentation anywhere that you can also post on your own blogs.

No comments:

Jonathan Coulton's Skullcrusher Mountain