Monday, April 14, 2008

Thing 11

Del.icio.us was very easy to install, although the getting the Links to change was a task. I was thankful they had the video tutorial on how to add the buttons at the Links bar, or I wouldn't have used it.

My page is here:
http://del.icio.us/wickedgroovy

I can see the benefit of this for sharing research, and resources between people who are working together. It could help people find all your best information on a topic, or even just all your online research to show where you found your information if they want to know more. At its most basic, I enjoy just having my important links available anywhere!

I have used another site for doing tagging called Magnolia. Magnolia is a little prettier, with the same idea. I think that using the tags, for ideas, can help you search for ideas more easily. I like clicking on a word and seeing what else I can find.

No comments:

Jonathan Coulton's Skullcrusher Mountain