Monday, January 28, 2008

Library 2.0 and Why I'm Here - Thing 2

Reading about Library 2.0 made me think a lot about how the new technology will be used in libraries, and how I can use it myself. I think that I'm hoping to get some good practice in on blogging and using advanced features in blogs.

How do I find the time? I do a lot of this at home, or on breaks. My job is pretty fast-paced, but anything worth doing, is worth making time for. I do that with aerobics every morning, and I can do it with this.

I'm hoping I'll learn something new, that can make things easier for patrons, or even my staff in the library. All the social networking changes are embraced readily by students, so it makes sense for us to use the technology that they use to reach them.

No comments:

Jonathan Coulton's Skullcrusher Mountain